자유게시판
Answers about Investing and Financial Markets 24-07-01
Investing in Egypt can be risky due to political instability, economic uncertainty, and other factors. It is important to thoroughly research the market trends
Read more

anaconda-brain-kyc--258x258@IlSole24Ore-Web.jpgInvesting and Financial Markets

+2

What are the examples of liquids?

Asked by Wiki User

no i willnot answer,,,its because when i asked this question one day no one answers so any one whoasked this may feel like mine last time...i suffered 3 day thi
Read more

Investing and Financial Markets

+3

What is the financial structure in Kenya?

Asked by Wiki User

Kenya has a diversified financial structure that includes traditional banking institutions, microfinance institutions, savings and credit cooperatives (SACCOs),
Read more

Earth Sciences

+2

What are anomalies?

Asked by Wiki User

Anomalies are deviations or irregularities from what is expected or normal within a system, data set, or pattern. In various fields such as statistics, science,
Read more

+1

How big is a gold troy ounce?

Asked by Wiki User

A gold troy ounce weighs about 31.1 grams, which is slightly heavier than a regular (avoirdupois) ounce that weighs approximately 28.3 grams. This measurement i
Read more

+1

Is Ubuntu a transnational corporation?

Asked by Wiki User

No, Ubuntu is not a transnational corporation. Ubuntu is a free and kyc - kycsupplier.com open-source operating system based on the Linux kernel. It is developed and maintained by a
Read more

+1

Which is the richest transnational corporation?

Asked by Wiki User

As of 2021, the richest transnational corporation is Apple Inc. This technology giant has a market capitalization that consistently places it at the top of the
Read more

+1

30 cm is equal to how many mm?

Asked by Wiki User

30 cm is equal to 300 mm because there are 10 millimeters in 1 centimeter.