자유게시판
Is cannabis use marijuana use? 24-05-20
Angiosperms like Cannabis Sativa/Indica when pollinated produce seeds within their "fruit" because their ovules are enclosed. The seeds are not produced within a fruit in a gymnosperm unlike angiosperms.

Aecidium cannabis was created in 1927.

Angiosperms like Cannabis Sativa/Indica when pollinated produce seeds within their "fruit" because their ovules are enclosed. The seeds are not produced within a fruit in a gymnosperm unlike angiosperms.

yes u can, as long as the seed is good! dark grey ones with brown speckles on them are usually a good sign

You take a soda and put it in a cannabis.

'You didn't think it through because when the police turned up and spoke to you they came into your house and saw, well rather smelt the rather sophisticated cannabis grow we had set up in one of your upstairs bedrooms.

Cannabis in Japanese is 大麻.

This is the site I use to find recipes - website - I'll have a look and see if they have any fruity cakes or puddings. I use cannabis seeds in a lot of my cooking so I definitely like the idea that they're one of my five a day.

"But we were afraid to work with it, we didn't even talk about it back then. "There was already marijuana in the area when we arrived here 32 years ago," said farmer Eulalio Lopez. It was just a 'weed.'"

It has been said that Kali Mist is quite effective at remedying menstrual cramps. Moreover, the Kali strain has the ability for producing a cerebral effect. One can get a clear, strong high from smoking this plant. This seed is also very popular and favorite of many women who enjoy the sheer smoking pleasure. Recently, the seeds were also improved for producing higher and bigger yields. Kali Mist is also one among the popular Serious seeds and is a popular choice for many expert growers around the world.

She said Cressy could be a blueprint for expansion into other regional areas where women have all the skills to operate a factory but lack the opportunity to use them because they cannot find childcare.

Germany's BioNTech SE said on Monday that it signed a deal with privately held OncoC4 Inc to co-develop and commercialize its cancer antibody drug candidate. OncoC4 will get a $200 million upfront payment and is eligible to receive development, regulatory and commercial milestone payments as well as double-digit tiered royalties.

There is not a difference, all Gods children are holy no matter what the denomination!

Every part of the cannabis plant, including buds, leaves, seeds, and root, has been utilized throughout the long history of this controversial herb.

Recalde's mother grew up in that town and was next-door neighbors with Lehder, who would later become Pablo Escobar's right-hand man. Recalling his more than ten summers in Colombia, Recalde says, ‘I just remember the country clubs and the beautiful homes'. Family photo of Recalde (center), his sister (left) and his dad (right) while on vacation in Armenia, Colombia. He went there from age three until his teens when his mother deemed it too dangerous to keep going

The change in direction of a number of European countries and their drug plicies comes after a decision by the UN last December to remove cannabis from a listing of drugs designated as potentially addictive and dangerous, or having little or no therapeutic use.

John's passing acted as a catalyst for Jim's (left) success, ultimately fueling his passion for 'healing power of cannabis, trauma, and the opioid epidemic'. In an effort to honor his brother, Jim has created Blues Brothers-inspired (right) marijuana products 

Every strain is subject to rigorous testing to produce only the finest seeds. All it takes it for one unhappy customer to get posting comments about feminized seeds that produce male plants and business is lost. Now days with the internet and the many cannabis forums that it has to offer a seedbank cannot conduct business selling faulty seeds. Before every batch of seeds is released for sale product testing must be carried out. Nice donated one of his original fake identification passes that he used during his smuggling days. They have even gone to the lengths of opening the Sensi Seeds museum which holds some really cool original artifacts of cannabis history. Sensi Make sure there is never doubt and that is just one reason for their great success. Sensi Seeds uses stringent programs when carrying out their affairs.

South African business exec and entrepreneur Matt Benas has ponied up R224,000 (about C$19,875) for two packs of weed seeds in what is being called the "world's first NFT authenticated cannabis strain" transaction.

"Of course this is all to be taken with a twinkle in your eye," said BVG spokesman Jannes Schwentu, adding their message with the ticket was "during the stressful Christmas period take the bus or the underground".

"The packaging is so shocking similar to candy there could easily be someone who ingests this as a mistake," Constable Laura Nicolle of the YRP is quoted as saying. According to CTV News, investigators said the store was not registered to sell cannabis products.